Big Move!

Recently, I went through my biggest move yet. It was a huge decision for me but I'm here in the States already and enjoying my journey so far. Also, considering the lull that had taken over my blog in the past few months, I figured this would make a great comeback post. So as I resume a regular posting schedule, I hope to share all the excitement and adventures that my new life brings.


 Ben Franklin bridge
 Again, by way of quick update, here are a few lovely sights from some of the cities I have been visiting for your viewing pleasure.
 
Enjoy!

Center City

Drexel/ UPenn University area
View from outside the 7abc newsroom in New York

NYC at night


P.S. Lost my old twitter account. Follow me on my new twitter here.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...