Fragrance Of The Moment

 I love beautiful fragrances, mostly anything that has a mix of musk and fresh flowers. It was  a rather
360 degrees by Perry Ellis (For Women)
 sweet coincidence that I got
introduced to 360 degrees by
Perry Ellis (for women) a few years ago by a friend. I was immediately hooked. It was everything I had been looking for in a fragrance; the right scent with the absolutely perfect notes. Though  I couldn't identify a note from another in a fragrance back then, I could easily smell the mix of musk and flowers. It smelled
refreshing and quickly became my signature scent.  
I looked up the brand's website for a description of this fragrance (since I'm not too great at describing scents) and found it to be "a bright combination of fruit and florals, with lesser notes of white flowers, amber, vanilla and musk". It's quite surprising to me that this fragrance has a fruity component considering I'm not a big fan of fruity scents. That isn't obvious at all but the blend of florals and musk is highly detectable, which works for me!


My classic favorite
360 degrees is primarily recommended for casual use but I wear it all the time and for any occasion. I went on a brief hiatus wearing this fragrance because I wanted to try out other new fragrances. But I used it again and found I preferred it a lot better. I love it and still wear it all the time!

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in any way. I'm not affiliated with the brand and everything above is entirely my opinion. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...